The Zoll AED Pro Package Includes:
• Zoll AED Pro
• Carrying Case
• (2) Sets of Stat-Padz II or CPR-d Padz
• Non-Rechargeable Battery or Rechargeable Battery
• Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
• AED Check Tags
• Operator’s Manual, Training Guide, and Documentation CD
• Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
• 5 Year Factory Warranty
Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life
Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced
AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to
visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help,
which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the
rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. Real CPR Help, includes
a metronome set at the AHA recommended 100 bpm and a screen display
which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression
levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
professional rescuer the AED Pro now offers the ability to view a
patient’s underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR. When the AED Pro is
in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru
CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing
clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions
are being performed by filtering out compression artifact (“noise”).
This allows rescuers the ability to see a patient’s underlying cardiac
rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop
compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.
ZOLL AED Pro features:
• Superior AED design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
• Real CPR Help for rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D-padz.
• See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
• Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it
suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an
emergency medical environment.
• Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows
expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data
management and transfer.
• Electrodes and battery compatibility with ZOLL M Series, E Seriesand R Series professional defibrillators.
• ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
• Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
• Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s administration software.
• Intelligent pediatric capability.
Condition New Product
Battery Expiration 5 Years
Pad Expiration 2 Years (Stat-Padz II); 5 Years (CPR-d Padz)
Product Video No