Is your business or facility a not-for-profit or 501C3 organization? If so, you may qualify for a FREE Automated External Defibrillator! Contact Public Safety Training & Supply to find out how to get your free AED today!
The Powerheart G5 AED with Bi-Lingual programming allows for English to Spanish instructions as easy as the push of a button! Contact Public Safety Training & Supply to schedule a G5 AED Demo today!
Discounts: $25.00 off any New AED Pkg. Purchase! $20.00 off of any Re-Certified AED Pkg. Purchase! (Hurry, Only while supplies last). Just mention this ad when you contact PSTS. (Hurry, Discounted Offer Expires end of this month)
Monthly Special: $995.00 G3 AED with Cabinet (Recertified)
Just mention this ad when you contact PSTS. (Hurry, Discounted Offer Expires end of this month)
In the Workplace
Discuss safety policies briefly as normal and then interject the possible safety issues, suggestions or plans that may have changed, been added, or are up for discussion. Taking a few minutes to refresh on good safety habits is always a great idea. Invest in your employees’ safety and your (ROI) Return On Investment in your own safety!
Take a moment to educate, train, refresh and update. Add the appropriate equipment and you now have a recipe for safety success! But, remember, accidents and emergencies happen, so be prepared for emergencies… sometimes you only get one chance to save a life!
Be sure to:
• Contact PSTS INDY for your Emergency Safety Training and Equipment needs…
• Update your CPR, AED, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, OSHA or other Workplace Safety Certifications
• Prepare your Workplace First Aid and Safety Equipment
• Check AEDs and Equipment for Expiration dates
• Check AED Batteries, both Re-Chargeable and Re-Placement
• Check AED Electrodes/ Pads for Expiration dates
• Check Batteries in Smoke, Fire and CO detectors
• Confirm Emergency Response Bag’s (ERBs) & First Aid kits are stocked properly and ready for deployment
• Check Fire Extinguishers for expiration and recharge dates
• Review Safety Policies and Procedures
• Prepare and/ or review your (ERP) Emergency Response Plan and/or (ECP) Exposure Control Plan
• Keep your Health and Fitness in check, this is best for healthy cardiac support
• Purchase and Maintain Update American Heart Association Workplace Training Manuals and have on hand for quick review of CPR, First Aid or AED techniques.
• Follow (BBP) Bloodborne Pathogens and Universal Precautions Safety Guidelines
• Don appropriate (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment for emergencies and general workplace safety
We at Public Safety Training & Supply are honored and excited to announce that we are a new member of the BNI – Network Masters – Carmel Chapter. We look forward to our new endeavors and relationships with the BNI – Network Masters and all other BNI groups.
New Product News
Stay Orange! With the new Orange-Textured Nitrile Gloves and the Orange-G5 AED. Look for the Gloveworks HD Orange-Textured Nitrile Gloves (Textured for Extra Grip!) and the G5 AED images at PSTS. Call today.
Public Safety Training & Supply trained a group of Freshman at a local Hendricks County High School, Tri-West High School, in CPR and AED. The young men and women did a great job in their course.
Public Safety Training & Supply is proud to announce that we will be an authorized distributor of the New Powerheart G5 AED by Cardiac Science. Contact PSTS INDY today to schedule a G5 Demo.
Speedway Public Schools has purchased the New G5 AED! The Speedway School System has purchased 7 of the G5 AEDs for the High School, the middle school and each elementary school. We look forward to working with the Speedway School system for Emergency Safety Training and Equipment. Also…
Northwest Hendricks Schools: The Tri-West High School, its’ Middle School and Elementary Schools are working with Public Safety Training & Supply to train the Administration, the Teachers, the Coaches and most of the Staff in a partnership to the commitment of the best Emergency Response possible for the students and visitors of that school system. Between the CPR/AED training with PSTS and their AED program, they are committed to being prepared in case of a medical emergency.
Riley Children’s’ Foundation: The Riley Children’s Foundation staff recently partnered with Public Safety Training & Supply an trained on CPR and AED techniques. Again, people committed to preparation for the safety of their loved ones, friends, co-workers, neighbors, customers, people. It is truly the pleasure of Public Safety Training & Supply to train with and partner with The Riley Children’s Foundation.
PSTS carries a great line of: Police and Military appropriate First Aid and Emergency Response kits, Tourniquets and other First Aid/ Safety equipment. Developed for Police and Military and the possible situations they may encounter with Emergencies. Public Safety Training & Supply, LLC. now carries a full line of AEDs and AED accessories. Brands now include Cardiac Science, Phillips, Zoll, Physio/Lifepak and more. Also available by phone or Rep. order, is the great line of Pulse Oximeters and Defibrillator/ Monitors both new and re-certified by Physio, Zoll, Philips, GE and more…
Stay tuned as we get the new lines added to our Product Page at: pstsindy.com/shop
In Other News
Part of being safe is wearing the proper personal protective equipment (PPE). PSTS carries a great selection of disposable nitrile gloves. Uses range from medical, industrial, chemical, food prep, child care, dental, janitorial, hair care and more.
PSTS also carries a great line of ChildCare Safety Supplies: Children’s Bibs, Food Prep Aprons, Diaper Bags, Wipes, Changing Table Paper and more…
Be sure to brush up on CPR and AED skills or attend a CPR & AED course. CPR and AED skills are something that you hope you never use, but you are glad you have them when a person fall victim to Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA)!
• Dana Alabaugh: A teacher and Educational Assistant at a Hendricks County Elementary School who performed “Abdonial Thrusts” on a young male student to relieve Choking when the boy stopped making sound as he choked.
• John Garcia: Assists with his wives childcare “Foot Prints Child Care” Performed Abdominal Thrusts on a woman in a popular Avon, IN restaurant during dinner hours to dislodge an obstruction that clearly had her scared and unable to breathe.
Great job! Way to respond with the training learned and practiced with Public Safety Training & Supply! A chance is all we are trying to give the victim of a sudden medical emergency.