American Heart Association Courses
All AHA courses are designed to meet or exceed OSHA and State standards: Course are On-Site at a convenient time for your staff.
- Heartsaver CPR/ AED: This course teaches lay rescuers how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, including cardiac arrest and choking for victims ages 8-adult.
- Heartsaver Pediatric CPR: This course teaches lay rescuers how to recognize and treat life-threatening emergencies, including cardiac arrest and choking for victims age 0-8. (Add-On to Heartsaver CPR/AED)
- BLS-Healthcare Provider CPR: This course focuses on students who provide health care to patients in a wide variety of settings, including in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. Anyone who needs to know how to perform CPR in a healthcare setting can take this course. Course cover CPR/choking (Ages 0-Adult), AED and the use of Bag-valve-masks (BVM)
- CPR Friends and Family: This course teaches basic rescuer CPR and choking skills for people who want to be trained how to handle an emergency but they do not require a CPR certification card.
- Heartsaver First Aid: Focuses on teaching rescuers to recognize and treat adult emergencies in the critical first few minutes until Emergency Medical Service personnel arrive. (Ages 8 – Adult) (Medical, Injury and Environmental Emergency Training is Available in All First Aid Courses)
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid: Focuses on teaching rescuers to recognize and treat pediatric emergencies in the critical first few minutes until Emergency Medical Service personnel arrive. (Ages 0-8) (Medical, Injury and Environmental Emergency Training is Available in All First Aid Courses)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP): This course provides an annual review of bloodborne pathogen exposure control principles, practices and requirements as required by (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens Standard.
- Universal Precautions: Universal precautions, as defined by the CDC, are a set of safety precautions designed to prevent transmission of HIV, HBV or Other Potentially Infectious Materials (OPIM) / bloodborne pathogens when providing first aid for a victim.
- Evacuation Training: This Safety/ Rescue Course is a (HOT Course), Hands-On Training Course designed for any workplace where the Evacuation of occupants prior to 911 Arrival maybe necessary. Physically or mentally disabled, elderly or non-mobile workers or occupants maybe a concern. Multi- Level or Large Buildings, Hospice Home Care and Assisted Living are all workplaces that may require this type of Advanced Evacuation Training. Different Evacuation Methods may apply to different workplaces.
- Advanced First Aid: This Safety Course is a (HOT Course), Hands-On Training Course designed to expand on First Aid by training on the more serious injuries. By having attendees participate in “Scenario based Mock Emergencies”, the participants get a much better idea of the Chaos and Confusion that may occur during an emergency. It may also address the “Lack” of any necessary communications, equipment, training or supplies. By applying Splints and Wound Dressings, Treating for Shock, Fractures and Spinal Injuries can assist in creating a Better “ERP”, Emergency Response Plan. Seconds count during an Emergency, so don’t waste them. Scenario based training will assist with better decision making, less wasted time and a Better Emergency Response Plan (ERP)!
- OSHA 10 HOUR Construction Course
- OSHA 10 HOUR General Industry Course
Competent Person/Certification Courses Available
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Trenching & Excavation
Individual Course Topics Available:
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Lead Awareness
- Compressed Gas Safety
- Confined Space Entry
- Drugs in the Workplace – Methamphetamines
- Electrical Safety/ARC Flash Awareness-NFPA 70E
- Exits & Exit Routes (Emergency Evac. Procedures)
- Fall Protection
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Prevention & Fire Protection
- First Aid/CPR/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens Training Courses (Meets or Exceeds OSHA and AHA Guidelines)
- GHS System (Global Harmonization System) HAZ COM Standard
- Hand & Power Tools
- Hazard Communication
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Introduction to OSHA & Using the 29CFR 1926
- Lifting & Back Safety
- Lockout/Tagout (Energy/Power Control)
- Machine Guarding
- Materials Handling
- OSHA 300 Record Keeping
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)/ Hearing & Respiratory Protection Requirements
- Safety Committee Development
- Stairways & Ladders
- Steel Erection (Subpart R)
- The Multi-Employer Citation
- Trench & Excavations
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Welding & Cutting
**OSHA Courses Require a Minimum of 8 Students to perform a class or Private Rates Apply**
Other Services Available:
• AED Inspection
• Safety Equipment and Supplies Inspection
• Fire Watch
• Site Safety Audits
• Safety Program & Training Development
• Basic Safety Program Design