How Can Public Safety Training and Supply
Help Your Facility or Staff?
PSTS provides On-Site Workplace Safety Compliant Training Courses and Specialized Life Saving Equipment that can be customized to keep your staff both OSHA and State compliant, while meeting the demands of the following business or facility types:
• Corporate, Industrial and Manufacturing
• Educational (Elementary Thru College) for Facility Types, Teachers and Students
• Childcare (Formal and Babysitting)
• Public Safety – Police, Fire, EMS and Dispatch
• Government & Military
• Senior Living/Assisted Living/Home Care Services
• Medical, Physical Therapy, Dental
• Health & Fitness/Trainers/Martial Arts/Boxing/Life Guards
• Race Team personnel and Safety Crews (NHRA, IRL, NASCAR, Moto-GP etc.)
• Sport Venues (Little League to Professional) (NFL-MLB Etc.)
• Pools and Gymnastics
• Retail Malls
• Hotel and Hospitality
• Parents & Grandparents
• Boy and Girl Scouts of America
• Any body who needs to meet State and OSHA Standards for Safety in the Workplace
• Anybody who just wants to be trained in how to save a life or give aid in a Medical Emergency
• Bi-Lingual AEDs. Spanish and English commands available in 1 AED!
Actual AHA Program evaluation comments of PSTS instructors:
My Company has been using Public Safety Training & Supply since 2007 for Safety Equipment and CPR/ AED Certification Training. We wouldn’t use anybody else!Dana Nepsa
Dynamic Instructor, High Energy and answered all questions thoroughly. Applied seriousness with the appropriate humor.
PSTS Instructors have been providing our state regulated safety compliance training for first aid and CPR/AED since 2005. We wouldn’t use anybody else to keep our staff trained and confident in their skills.Snugz-N-Hugz Daycare
The Instructor did a great job of giving us “real life” information that the video did not cover.
The instructor did an excellent job. His class was 100% better than the last one I had. I feel confident I can save a life.
Excellent-the best CPR class I’ve ever had!