The Recertified Philips HeartStart OnSite Package Includes:
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED (Recertified)
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Long-life Lithium Battery
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
- Loaner Program
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
Available without a prescription, the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is designed with innovative technology, based on extensive research and user feedback, that has produced a defibrillator so easy to set up and use that you can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend, or anyone else stricken with sudden cardiac arrest.
Easy to set up
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack configuration is virtually ready to rescue out of the box. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed:
• Arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed
• Device positioned inside carrying case with spare pads cartridge in place
• Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test
• Automatic daily self-tests, including pads, help ensure continued readiness
Easy to use
Using the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle activates the defibrillator and its voice
instructions and visual icons. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process – from placing each pad on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock and performing CPR.
Just 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg ready for use.
Clean design and clear voice instructions, including CPR coaching, are designed to help instill the confidence that’s needed when treating a person in cardiac arrest.