Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy.
Easy to use
- Perform each step of the rescue with user-paced instruction from RescueCoach™ voice and text prompts.
- Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest.
- Only provides an automatic shock when required. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
- Adjust rescue prompts to match the rescuer’s skill level and change shock and CPR protocols to match clinical preferences.
- Easily update settings if resuscitation guidelines change.
- Customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed for each patient.
- Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed.
- Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue.