Semi and Fully Automatic
List price: $2,095.00
PSTS Price: $1,595.00
The AED G3 Automatic and Semi-Automatic defibrillators are two dependable members of our automated external defibrillator family. The fully automatic AED administers a defibrillating shock (when appropriate) with no shock button for the user to press. The semi-automatic AED administers a defibrillating shock at the press of a button. Choose the portable defibrillator that’s right for you.
- Rescue Ready defibrillator technology self-tests all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. Powerheart Automatic and Semi-Automatic Defibrillators complete a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED
- A 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. Both Powerheart automatic and semi-automatic defibrillators are Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use these defibrillators.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the defibrillation shock so users don’t have to worry about “doing it right.”
- Comprehensive. The text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.
The Powerheart G3 Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- AED Software Cable
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
Helpful text screen
Text runs in tandem with the voice prompts. Especially useful for audio-challenged rescuers and in noisy environments, the screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
Variable Escalating Energy
The Powerheart G3 AED determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the Powerheart AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and defibrillation pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
- If any component is not working properly, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the AED handle changes from green to red and the device emits an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. The Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
- Work Places
- Work Vehicles
- Sporting Venues
- Retail & Hotels
- Recreation Facilities
- Place of Worship
- Any Public Place