The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped automated external defibrillator (AED) for medical professionals. It comes with a color display, 3-lead ECG monitoring capability, and manual defibrillation override.
- Rescue Ready technology to self-test all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. It completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Calculates electrical impedance and if subsequent shocks are necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
- The color ECG displays the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Warranty: A 7-year warranty on the AED.
- Reliable. The Powerheart AED G3 Pro is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Comprehensive. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Easy to read. The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- Guidance. The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- Reassuring. In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a defibrillation shock.
The Powerheart G3 Pro Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 Pro
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- IrDA Communications Cable
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- 7 Year Factory Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
EMS responders, hospitals, and medical professionals
1.) Control – The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
2.) Reliability – The device is Rescue Ready, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
3.) Ease of use
- The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
- You can choose between rechargeable and non-rechargeable battery options.
4.) Assurance – The G3 Pro comes with a 7-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy. If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. The Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.