Semi or fully Automatic
List price: $2,095.00
PSTS Price: $1,595.00
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus is the flagship Cardiac Science AED (automated external defibrillator), complete with RescueCoach and CPR metronome to pace chest compressions. The AED G3 Plus is Rescue Ready in an emergency.
- The Powerheart AED G3’s Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- AED G3 Plus RescueCoach and CPR metronome pace chest compressions.
- The AED G3 Plus calculates electrical impedance and if a second shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR biphasic technology escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Warranty: The AED has a 7-year warranty.
- The AED G3 has a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Reliability. The AED is Rescue Ready when needed.
- Simplicity. Almost anyone can use the AED.
- Reassuring. The AED knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock so users don’t have to worry about “doing it right”.
- In a University of Pennsylvania simulated rescue study, the AED G3 Plus helped untrained adults deliver CPR of a quality similar to that of trained professionals.
- Comprehensive. The AED text screen is helpful in noisy and chaotic environments.
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 Plus AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- AED Software Cable
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- RescueCoach Guides You Through A Rescue
Extensive prompts coach you through in a very stressful situation. We highlight a few of the prompts below.
- Stay calm. Follow these voice instructions. Make sure emergency services are called now!
- Begin by exposing patient’s bare chest and torso. Remove or cut clothing if needed.
- Tear open foil package across dotted line and remove pads.
- Do not touch patient, analyzing heart rhythm. Please wait.
- Preparing shock. Move away from the patient.
- Shock will be delivered in 3, 2, 1 – shock delivered. It is now safe to touch the patient.
- Lean over patient with elbows straight. Press the patient’s chest down rapidly – 1/3rd depth of chest – then release.
- Start CPR. Press. Press. Press. Press….
Helpful text screen
Text runs in tandem with the voice prompts. Especially useful for audio-challenged rescuers and in noisy environments, the screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
Variable Escalating Energy
The Powerheart AED G3 Plus determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the Powerheart AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and defibrillation pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If any component is not working properly, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the AED handle changes from green to red and the device emits an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. The Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.
- Work Places
- Work Vehicles
- Sporting Venues
- Retail & Hotels
- Recreation Facilities
- Place of Worship
- Any Public Place